Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The End As We Know It

Why hello there!

It's been well over a year since I've written anything for this blog. The reason being that this little blog has run its course in my life. It's done its job, and now it's time to put this outlet for my thoughts to rest. I may still blog, but it won't be here. I'm not giving up on writing though. I love it too much to ever do that.

I'm mulling over my options, and we'll see where my muse takes me. It might be blogging or it might be putting my efforts into writing an actual book. I don't really know, and that's actually kind of exciting. I'll be forever grateful that I decided to start this little blog because it ignited a passion in me to actually write down my thoughts and share them with whoever wanted to subject themselves to my word stews.

So farewell to The Sassy Wallflower blog and hello to whatever writing adventures may come. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my nerdy, random thoughts. You're rock stars one and all.

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment